Call 604.889.3822
  (9AM-5PM Pacific)

  or send email to

Professional Services

Authorization to Carry (for Wilderness Carry)

Are you a geologist, miner or forester who needs to carry a handgun in the bush for protection from wildlife? Meet with me to demonstrate your shooting competence, and I can provide the testing and the letter you need to apply for your ATC (Authorization to Carry).

You will be required to minimally meet these standards.

Contact me at 604.889.3822 or by email:

Estate Resolution

With the change in legislation, many people want to dispose of unwanted firearms: military relics, unwanted hunting firearms, inherited collectibles, or firearms found when moving into new premises.

Even if you don't know the firearm's history, I can assist you.

Call me at 604.889.3822 between 8AM and 7PM Pacific Time, or email me

Range Safety Assessment

There are times when a shooting range needs a Range Safety Assessment completed to support their position as a site that is appropriate and safe for the discharge of firearms.

Since 1994 I have provided such services to various legal firms, Regional Authorities, gun clubs and similar groups needing such assessments both in Canada and the United States.

Each project requires specific study and detail including site inspections, ballistic data, photographs, mechanical drawings, charts and graphs to support my finding and solutions. If your club, business or agency wishes my services, please contact me for references.


Martin writes:

I did my first match last Friday and ranked 26 out of 47 shooters in the Std Division.


Welcome to!
Contact Murray Gardner